Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Freezer Paper Stencil Super Hero Shirt



Some people have asked me about the Super Hero shirts I made for the boys for my daughter's Princess Party.  Since my daughter picked out the design for the girl's shirts at her party, my son chose the design for the boy's shirts.  I used the Batman: Brave and the Bold Cricut cartridge. This is one of the cartridges I used for the Super Hero Party.  

CrICUT CaRTRIDGE-  BATMAN PARTY THEME - No LONGeR MaDE - OnLY 1 LeFT- NeW Sealed Pkg

I have reviewed my process in the Princess Party T Shirt post.  The most important step is making sure your freezer paper stencil is completely adhered to your shirt.  This is the only way to ensure clean lines in the design and minimal bleeding.

I love how the design is so simple but still looks customized and special.  The bright blue worked great on spotting the boys running through the "Crooked Mile" at Fairytale Town.

I made big kid sizes and onesies for the little ones.  Because I used the Gypsy, it was easy to adjust my scale.

So the verdict is that I am hooked on Freezer Paper Stencils using my Cricut.  I have soooo many ideas and soooo little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment