Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Green Smoothie 1



I am trying to incorporate more vegetables into my diet. My goal is leafy greens with every meal. Breakfast can be a bit tricky but there is always the smoothie.
This is the green smoothie I had this morning.   I don't follow a recipe when making smoothies so some come out a little funky but this one was pretty good.   It is not too sweet and it has that slight grassy taste that I prefer in a green smoothie. 



It is just
- 2 or 3 handfuls of kale
- 1 whole peach without the pit
- ~1/2 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt
- 8-10 ice cubes
- splash of milk
- splash of mango juice
Blend and enjoy. 

What is your favorite smoothie?

1 comment:

  1. That looks good.. I've never made a smothie before so I'll have to try it. I have a juicer but I like that your smoothie has added protein.

    ReplyDelete